I imagine Dora Tonks was a rebel growing up. If Remus ever met her before she graduated Hogwarts, she would've reminded him of a young Sirius, only female and with pink hair, gangly and awkward. Raising her would've been a daily disaster waiting to happen.
- Dora, couldn't you wear normal clothes today?
- The robes are uncomfortable on a broom, mum.
- Dora, is that a tattoo?
- No, mum. See, nothing there.
- Dora, that really is not a proper place for a wand, do you want to lose your . . .
- Dad, I'll metamorph them back on.
- Dora, what happened to your eyes?
- I couldn't decide on one color today, tomorrow they'll to be green and black.
- Dora, take that thing out of your mouth right now!
- Mum, it's not tobacco, see. They're harmless - Alastor Moody has one, he wouldn't own something dangerous.
- Dora . . .
- Just call me Tonks.
HP fanart, a quick sketchy work, 5-6 hours yesterday and today. Mostly OpenCanvas, some Dogwaffle and Imageready post-editing.